The Digest is a weekly recap and guide to the internet, helping you keep tabs on everything geeky.
Happenings this past week.
- Apple started to offer over $300 for a used iPhone 4S
- OneRepublic released their latest single "Feel Again"
- The folks behind Droplr spoke a bit about the Mac App Store and what it means for their app
- Gizmodo happened upon some more proprietary Apple objects — this time a Genius Training Manual
- Google started showing an ad on their homepage
Gems in the Rough
The best links, sites, videos, and things you should see from this past week.
- A website for skeuomorphic design
- An Apple Store home office
- How "The Dark Knight Rises" should have ended
- How the Dark Sky iOS app works
Tweet of the Week
Tip: Force autocorrect to get contractions right: Type welll to get we’ll. Weree for we’re. Itss for it’s... thx— Apple Spotlight (@applespotlight) August 24, 2012